7 Ways to Overcome Google Maps Error, Try Clearing Cache
You need to know how to deal with Google Maps errors, especially for those who drive frequently. If the application has an error, you don't need to be confused anymore. The Maps application is useful for mapping and navigation. This mapping application comes with a number of useful features for its users.
Unfortunately, Maps sometimes crashes due to some bugs. At this rate, it would be very unpleasant for some users who were in a precarious state. Luckily, there are a number of ways that users can try to solve the problem of errors that occur in the mapping application. Here are some of them.
1. Clear cache and data If it is not cleaned for a long time, the function of the application will be reduced because RAM and memory capacity will be consumed. To prevent this from happening, routinely clear cache on your smartphone. To do this, you can enter the Settings menu then select the Application option. After that, open the application folder one by one and click the Storage option. The next step is to click Clear Cache.
2. Update Google Maps By updating the application to the latest version, Google Maps will come with new features and bug fixes. That way, the function and performance of the application can be ensured to be more optimal than before. To update Google Maps, just visit the Play Store or Apps Store app store. Type Google Maps in the search field and after the search results appear, then click the update button.
3. Restart smartphone Even though restarting the smartphone is the easiest step, it is undeniable that this is very efficient to maximize smartphone performance. It is hoped that by turning off the smartphone, all software glitches that make Google Mas erroe can be resolved. To quickly restart your phone, simply hold down the power button and tap on the Restart option.
4. Check the internet network settings Application errors can be caused by network problems. For that, always check the network settings and make sure they are running according to the provisions. To do this, enter the Settings menu, then click the Network & internet option, then Network Preferences.
5. Calibrate Google Maps Location inaccuracy is often the main cause of Google Maps misalignment on devices. So if you're having trouble with Google Maps, try calibrating it to see if this helps. Calibrating Google Maps is very easy. First open the Google Maps application then hold the smartphone and move it with a figure eight movement. Later there is a beam that narrows when the device moves. Once calibrated, Google Maps will start working properly again.
6. Check the location To resolve the Google Maps error, you must enable Location services and configure further location settings on the device so that Google Maps can access and use locations with pinpoint accuracy. The trick is to open the Settings menu then click the Location option. Enable location settings and click the Mode option. Change to the High accuracy option.
7. Enable Background App Refresh If having the latest alerts from Maps is a priority, consider enabling app refresh for Google Maps. The trick is to open the Settings menu and select the Connection option then click the Data usage option. Next go to the Cellular section and select Cellular data usage. Click on the Google Maps app and Turn on Background data usage. So, that was how to deal with the Google Maps error that you need to know. Good luck!
Post a Comment